Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (05/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov would have so many assists if the strikers would just move a second earlier.

daxman said:
Also, all week the question was always "drop Nastasic or not?" In hindsight, it probably should have been "Drop Kompany or not?" As Kompany seems the most injury prone of the 3 CDs. How come no one ever thought, to give the guys who gets injured the most a rest?

Because he's the only right footed CB we have that's fit. Both JL and Nas seem to have a bit of a disability when it comes to using their right foot.

To be honest I'm actually really worried over Kompany as a reoccurring groin injury is the sort of thing I've seen end load of players carers over the years (maybe not always end their carer but it ruins them). I really really hope it isn't something that bad and he can get fully fit again.

Train said:
Unselfish from milner. Good little run there.
Perhaps I am being too critical but he should have shot. I saw that as another wasted chance by Milner.

Not wild about all these bookings .... we're gonna land up with ten men here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.