Match Thread | Man City vs. Everton (10/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the greatest half. Lots of the ball but too much of it with our defenders and not really created a lot. A few blocked shots but not much else.

I'd take Nunes and Alvarez off and put KDB and Foden in the middle with Bernardo coming onto the left. Not overly keen on Akanji moving into midfield. Much prefer Stones there.

Make those changes, keep it tight at the back and we should win this.

Erling is getting 0 service I don’t know what people expect him to do.
I mean it’s fair to acknowledge that he looks incredibly lead footed and could’ve had at least one by now by being on his toes across the front man.

I can only assume Pep is bored. Theres no way in a million years he would pick two players like nunes and alvarez to play in his midfield if he was serious.
He has these stupid moments where he thinks it's only Everton I can fuck around with the starting eleven a bit, we'll be OK. Then he sees a 45 like that, you have to play your strongest eleven no matter the opposition

This is a repeat of last seasons home game. Everton are dogged but painfully limited but can sneak a goal.

Think we need to quicken it up.

I love Julian, but i would say this is not the right setup for him, and i would dare to say that these 45min are the worst he has played for City so far. Either him or Haaland should come off so KdB can replace one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.