Match Thread | Man City vs. Everton (10/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all see the glaring obvious mistakes in selection. I’m sure pep can too. Hopefully it’s genius pep today and not the stubborn one

He is very poor today. A really bad signing for me and will never be at this level. We need players who can ply against all types of teams. The worst thing about him playing is Foden being shoved on the wing.
Completley agree, awful awful signing. Doesnt have a true position or attribute that lends itself to playing for city or in the high level games. Doesnt score/assist enough, isn't box to box, not combative... what is he in there to do?

Nunes is good when he can run. When the game is stretched. Everton clogging up the middle And sitting deep. its the wrong game for him.
Nunes is a MOTD player. Will make the odd great run. Odd bit of trickery. Other than that…nothing. Doesn’t score, rarely assists. Why would this fella play 8 in this side? Makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.