Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (31/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of refereeing in this country is fucking atrocious. All incompetent and protected from being questioned. Whole pgmol needs rooting out and replacing. 75k a year to be this shit at your job is mental, you'd hope Var made them better, but no.
Refs a complete fucking clown.
Everton are being real dirty twats and this idiot is letting things boil up.
He needs to get some control. They're whole intention seems to be to wind us up especially Haaland .

Our fans on the whole are as quiet as mice, pathetic. Anybody reading this in the ground, get behind the fucking lads, that atmosphere was awful first half. Like statues on every corner and right decision. Expectant for goals.

We've got a 1 in 100 year talent who is gesticulating to get behind them, and not many are reciprocating. For 90 mins we should be making it as hostile as legally possible for visiting fans, players and the referee. We are so lucky to be witnessing greatness in front of us, let's get them over the line. And on and on and on and on and on.
I take it you are at the ground then.

Patterson to pick up a second yellow in the first 15 mins of the second half is my prediction.

The standard of refereeing in this country is absurd. It is week in week out, I can't help but think VAR has made the standard worse as they have become even more complacent and never get ahold of games.

I'd consider bringing him off as Everton players will be goading him and we can not afford for him to get a second yellow.
Disagree about taking him off he just needs to clear his head a little and be a bit more cute and he will get more this afternoon .

Bernardo and Grealish isn’t working.
It probably is working. Usually when the ball goes to them, they don’t lose it. Which seems to be what Pep wants from them. It’s only not working in fans’ eyes because we still want our wingers to run on the outside - the Sane and Sterling days. But that’s not what Pep wants any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.