Match Thread | Man City vs. FC Copenhagen (06/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please thread ban anyone who thinks any of our younger players are as good as Palmer. They're not as Palmer is starting game in game out for a team who regularly win trophies.
Bobb already looks like he has a far higher ceiling tha. Palmer

Can we please thread ban anyone who thinks any of our younger players are as good as Palmer. They're not as Palmer is starting game in game out for a team who regularly win trophies.
the only relevant point is that Palmer is a Man United fan and can do one

Can we please applaud anyone who thinks any of our younger players are as good as Palmer. They are as Palmer is starting game in game out for a team who regularly set fire to trophies.

We need to be giving Bobb more playing time.

He’ll be off soon if we’re not careful. He’s a bigger talent than the likes of Palmer and Brahim Diaz for me.

Now on earth is Bobb not getting more minutes?
And probably going to find it harder next season if we add Savio, Neto and Paqueta. This is the downside to these signings… the impact on Bobb. I think, contrary to the Foden situation, Bobb should go on loan at some point for the experience.

I could lip-read that Bobb, you cheeky scamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.