Match Thread | Man City vs. FC Copenhagen (06/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we just go ahead and spot every team we play a goal to start the match? Seems like that may be easiest on everyone.

I just don’t see our high line working v arsenal or Liverpool with their current form. Almost every team this season as caused us issues with balls over the top.

Hope pep is about to play a new set up & confuse everybody

So, overall what I'm getting from the first half on here is that every commentator is slagging us off and saying our defence can be got at, and there are a bucketload of posters on here who've said Liverpool will rip us to shreds. However, we believe the commentators are twats and therefore by extension anyone saying Liverpool will shred us apart is also a twat.

Have I misread the thread....??
Nope, you are spot on mate..!

Er, that's how we win trebles. It wasn't the "tippy tappy" that caused the goal - rather the inability to do it.
No. It was the tippy happy for it's own sake. It lauls both the defense and our attackers to sleep. Hence the error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.