Match Thread | Man City vs. FC Copenhagen (06/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs should allow 2 fans per game to come on as subs. Create a half time raffle!

More than happy for 2 fans on now

I’m more than happy with that performance.
I was expecting a sloppy goal conceded once we got comfortable.
Big game at the weekend so tonight is all about getting through without injuries and using as little effort as possible.
Take Rodders and the Viking off please Pep.

No. It was the tippy happy for it's own sake. It lauls both the defense and our attackers to sleep. Hence the error
No it's attrition and we are the expert exponents of it. It was a poor pass not the derogatory tippy tappy you refer to. He makess the pass and we are in an even better position. The irony of this argument is that we conceded doing what you wanted.

it amazes me that players with a build like Ibrahimovic and Haaland can move, or rather look so flexible.

Sometimes you just get freak athletes

Like Usain Bolt at 6'5" had no business having that leg speed along with the long stride.

Why are British commentators so shit? I like listening to commentators on US to in NFL games, games where Tony Romo gives really insightful comments on plays. Instead we get brainless specimens like Robbie Savage or Rio Ferdinand who have shit for brains. Love to know what these deadheads get paid for their insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.