Match Thread | Man City vs. FC Copenhagen (06/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it amazes me that players with a build like Ibrahimovic and Haaland can move, or rather look so flexible.
To be fair, I was never particularly pacey, but the speed at which I could cover 15 yards because of my height and lankiness was second to very few that I played against. Helped greatly in being an effective DM.

Now, take that, and add the best body development and strength training money can buy, plus obviously far more natural talent, and you get top level footballer physiques.

Let's be honest, apart from the goal v QPR a lot of the time he was just forgettable.
Yeah I remember that game at Loftus road a couple years after we won the league where he scored in the 83rd minute to level us 2-2.

;)

Let's be honest, apart from the goal v QPR a lot of the time he was just forgettable.
I'll never forgive him for going AWOL in derbies, our biggest match of the season!

Bit sloppy and lacklustre, which is understandable under the circumstances, yet we still find ourselves 3-1 up. I might be mistaken but I think every shot on target so far has been a goal.

One or two fringe players haven't really done much to put themselves into contention but again that's not easy I guess given the amount of changes we have made. Probably more changes to come too.

I hope we still go for it a bit more 2nd half though.

I'd like to see Nunes get a bit more involved. Just never looks like he's going to score or create, despite getting in some decent positions. Disappointed with Lewis too. Just gave up on getting back for their goal and really looks little more than average to me. Bobb looks very talented on the ball but needs to sharpen up his passing a bit more. Hard to be too critical though as the circumstances of the game perhaps don't lend themselves to players playing at their peak.

Would be nice to see us get a couple more goals 2nd half and to see some of our players showing what they are really capable of.

To be fair, I was never particularly pacey, but the speed at which I could cover 15 yards because of my height and lankiness was second to very few that I played against. Helped greatly in being an effective DM.

Now, take that, and add the best body development and strength training money can buy, plus obviously far more natural talent, and you get top level footballer physiques.
Cheers Rodders

From BBC website, wtf are they letting these posts go through?!?

Copenhagen are flying the flag for not only Denmark, but for all the minnows of Europe. Hopefully they steal some more goals and we get an upset somehow.
Gabriel
Shame the rags couldn’t pull of a giant killing and qualify ahead of them .!

Fair enough. I'm not watching TNT's coverage. I detest them. He was probably on about England's coefficient in relation to getting an extra CL spot?
He's mentioned the scum in unrelated terms about a dozen times. No joke.

I saw that too.
Twats
And this one is let through. It is not even a banter, just idiotic partisan bullshit!

I should know better than this but here we go...heart speaks louder than the head when I say Arsenal to beat Man City in the PL and then we knock out City in the Champions League. I'm sure reality paints a more morbid picture!
Armin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.