Match Thread | Man City vs. Fluminense (22/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS piss poor again. I think Pep has massively overachieved with this mob I really do.

No he didn't. We are suffering fatigue from last season's efforts. Add on losing key players to transfers and injuries and that's why we are off it this season.

Semi automated which the premier league turned down due to not being 100% sure of it working right hahaha..
Less the PL and more not all clubs voted byes for it. PL asked. However, having had all the inconsistencies with the officials this season, murmurs now that it’ll come to the PL next season.

Who is the ball sponsor? I read somewhere recently that Nike (Prem matchball) haven't been able to develop their own chip for inside the ball yet and that they wouldn't pay Adidas to license/use their tech.
Haven’t a baldy,but I’ll tell you what it’s absolutely fantastic no controversy with it and quick decisions no faffing around for 4-5 mins on some calls ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.