Match Thread | Man City vs Fulham (05/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm made up when they come through mate but I won't spend time and energy trying to use it as a stick to beat Pep with when they don't get the minutes some demand.
Fair enough but also it seems counterproductive to moan at people moaning, I am one of them, I want the boys on in games we are leading 3 or 4-0 I think this is the easiest way to integrate them into the team but I am writing this on a forum with like-minded City fans, I'm not sending it in a letter to Pep lol :)

The secondary commentator on this game for the international stream is fucking atrocious. He's just pissed and whined through everything we've done, refused to accept the decision on the Grealish foul for the penalty, when Mahrez scored his immediate response was to call it an own goal because it was clearly that obvious on first sight and wouldn't drop it despite the onscreen graphic calling it an own goal, claimed we were looking to offload Bernardo (he wanted to leave at the time) as if we got something insanely wrong, insinuating Delap may struggle long term because we aren't currently playing with a striker.

I'm not an 'agenda' guy but at this point just call us Oil Money FC, fuck off and go ask Goldbridge if his shitty show needs a co host.
That's mills. He praises us but I think that's just too cover up his hate. It's obvious he dislikes us right down to his very bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.