Match Thread | Man City vs Hoffenheim (12/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defending is making me worried for the last 4-5 games now.Stones is really really inconsistent, needs to get more stable with his game if he wants to be the future starting cb for City.Foden is trying really hard to impress, hope he does a bit better with his passing in the second half, comon,let´s win it for our fans

Got us out of jail so to speak did sane,we haven’t been as fluid,and again the opposition get bailed out by the woodwork,not so concerned as we top group with Lyon losing but it’s always good to put a marker down regards knockout stage with a group topping win,would like to see Foden move more into the middle ..

Great goal by Leroy who has been playing really well, as has Raheem, Gundo had a very good half.

Stones looks really out of sorts as does Bernie. Otamendi was unlucky with his attempt on goal but other than that he’s not playing well.

We jusnt need to move the ball more quickly through the middle and get it out to the wings. Razza and Leroy are terrorising their full backs and will win it for us.

You must he watching a different game to me, we hit the woodwork through a hoffenheim defender and he made one amazing save. Give over ffs
xrhBhY9.gif

Our defending is making me worried for the last 4-5 games now.Stones is really really inconsistent, needs to get more stable with his game if he wants to be the future starting cb for City.Foden is trying really hard to impress, hope he does a bit better with his passing in the second half, comon,let´s win it for our fans
John is playing RB behave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.