Match Thread | Man City vs Hoffenheim (12/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s doing everything right, it will happen.

That linesman, like all against us, needs to stop calling Gabby offside when he is in line with the defenders, though. He’s only called one correctly thus far, and I am fairly sure he guessed for it!

Yep...i hope so because he really needs the confidence boost it will give him. With all the attempts prior to the equaliser, i thought their goal had been given a star wars deflector shield

Our defending is making me worried for the last 4-5 games now.Stones is really really inconsistent, needs to get more stable with his game if he wants to be the future starting cb for City.Foden is trying really hard to impress, hope he does a bit better with his passing in the second half, comon,let´s win it for our fans

G.jesus has played well just missing a goal,has been kicked up and down by the cb’s on numerous occasions is the ref afraid to book someone..
Yeah that's getting beyond the joke now, ref needs to start handing out cards to their defenders.

U6xWtZJ.jpg
Always works jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.