Match Thread | Man City vs. Huddersfield (07/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hope Akanji is fine. His pointing to his inside knee despite the tackle being on his ankle is worrisome.
It looked like his other leg twisted and gave way when he was force-tackled on the ankle to me. I’m a bit concerned. But at the same time he made his way off on his own and tried to go so hopefully just a sprain and not something worse.

Another set of 5-4-1, lets kick em a bit and get in their faces merchants.
I didn't expect they'd go at us gung ho but fuck me, it's like watching the same defensive dross every week with them hardly getting out of their own half.
They can get fucked booing injured players the Yorkshire six fingers cunts as well.

Kenny Cunningham on point here; "a soulless performance from City", "they've sucked the atmosphere from the stadium"
if you dont enjoy game of full control and two goals from Your football team against any of Fa Cup opponents, then maybe look for another time consuming activity, which brings you joy?:)

Another set of 5-4-1, lets kick em a bit and get in their faces merchants.
I didn't expect they'd go at us gung ho but fuck me, it's like watching the same defensive dross every week with them hardly getting out of their own half.
They can get fucked booing injured players the Uorkshire six fingers cunts as well.
And yet it's us that get blamed for the other teams formations, perhaps we should try the same setup and see what happens?

Sheff Utd rinse and repeat , boring Yorkshire team with the only intention of keeping the score respectable , Foden is the catalyst for everything creative and has been for a few games now , it would be nice to see one of our wide players actually go on the oustside of the full back. Both Grealish and Bobb are too predictable and cut inside or play negative / backwards passes.
Please unleash Doku for the 2nd half Pep before i go into a coma :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.