Match Thread | Man City vs. Huddersfield (07/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz this season has been poor to his usual standard, from being a rock he has mistakes in him every single game. Someone said he has split from his long term gf so hopefully he will find someone else and sort himself out
I think a lot has to do with the partnerships they build on the field. Think he really liked playing next to Johnie

Depends on the opposition. Doku sometimes runs at his man and crosses even when its low success rate. Thsi gives the opposition the ball ans a transition.
grealish may be over cautious but he wont give it away cheap. I prefer grealish against the better teams
I concur, though not sure it’s quite as black and white in terms of Grealish being favourable against better teams. But both great options to have!

It’s not what they say it’s how they say it: City’s quality showing through here. That sounds good written down but boy the disappointment in his tone of voice. Shame eh? They are playing THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD Mr Stupid Osman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.