Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo ur a cnut.
we must have the only 4 touch brazillians in the world. Oh and we need a leader. A few look overweight, 80 % diet is performance, hence the shite out there.
wankers

And they say we don't need Jovetic? fuck...g jokers. The only one with balls to run at defenders and make something happen in the final third.

This team is a joke. If I was the owner of this buisness, I would fire the lot starting with this statue of a manager.

der bomber28 said:
SiMCFC said:
This has nothing to do with how teams are setting up against us imo it's the fact that we have absolutely no intensity to our game at home, far too slow, far too predictable, move the ball fast and spaces will appear in tight defences, it's very very simple

Very much this. Imo the last few seasons, one thing that made us a force. Was our slick, fast, pinpoint passing. Not sure why, but it seems to have gone from our mentality. For me it was this, that made us look unbeatable, and what opposition teams struggled with the most.
I think the fact we attacked so well last year papered over the cracks of how bad our defensive game was and still is now, it's a shame as *most top sides in football built from the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.