Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
steviemc said:
Why doesn't Nasri put the ball in when he had a chance? Ended up goin' backwards.

Yeah. Only he knows the answer.

Time to test their keeper. This is a very shit Hull side in pretty bad form...

We have played multiple games without Navas in the past so I think the team should obviously be able to harness another approach without him. I know Navas has dominated our offense over the last few months and although that right sided guarantee, which he brings is an obvious tactical advantage, there are many frustrations with it e.g crossing . The team will have to phase that out as the main attacking design and as I have said, we played without that in the past and we should be stronger without it albeit we will have to play a different way with Zabaleta's attacking even more important. Our right sided attack, still, is a major part of our play be it Navas or Zabaleta or even Silva or Yaya drifting out there to create something.

I think the issue here is that there are many players on the pitch that are not 100% fit and it is showing. We need to up the tempo.

Got 0 0 written all over this one.
Utter garbage so far.

It's hard to pinpoint what the problem is. It seems there is a blueprint which every team follows against us, and we dont know how to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.