Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

That was a very non urgent first half from us. I expect us to wait until about fifteen minutes left and start seriously pushing

Time for Pep's halftime adjustments, maybe put Walker on for Akanji?

Rodri needs to get in the game and start controlling it and Grealish needs to improve.

They really haven't done anything and i can't see them keeping this pace up.

COME ON CITY!!!

Anyone expecting Pep to change anything at half time hasnt watched us for 5 years...

Can we have the real Rodri back ..

Stone is getting in Bernardo’s channels .

Walker should be playing ffs .

Everyone apart from Dias ain’t shown up

We had the better chances but we have been a bit slow to react to how they are playing. Yes they are pressing and going man to man but we are slow to pass and get caught a lot.

Easily one of Rodri's worse games this season. Stones has grown into a warrior. The man has the heart of a lion and he's been showing it out there. Grealish is fired up but just needs to throw caution out of the window and go all out for it. I love when he took Dumfries on. More of that.
And one after the second worst, against United. I really hope he hasn’t lost his form at this crucial time. We need the CM to click.

They go in front, we in the shit.
Indeed. Luckily they've offered ZERO serious goal threat all half. Of course a few seconds can change that, but yeah, we don't look like coming back from a goal down based off that. Hopefully the lads get a rocket up their ass right now. You know Inter will change it up and bring on Lukaku at 60-65 minutes if it's still 0-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.