Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

Inter are man-marking Rodri and Stones and they can't get going cos of that. Pep has to find a way to free them.

Not a terrible half apart from Kev coming off… feel for him. Foden is good enough to step up here.

It looks like we’re letting those tiny hesitations dictate our play. We need to be a bit braver. More assured. Inter cannot press like this for 90 minutes. I’d be surprised if gaps didn’t start opening up after 60. We just need to do what we do best and be patient.

When we get involved in stalemates like this in big games, it doesn’t usually end well. Come on lads, we can still do this. Believe………

As poor as we’ve been, we’ve still been the better side. If we calm ourselves down and start playing then we’ll quickly gain control. This isn’t about tactics. Everyone seems terrified, and that starts from Ederson.

I wouldn’t go that far Chris but we need to move the ball faster. They’re not much of a threat but we need to seize the moment.
Give me a break, I've had umpteen Cruzcampos

Either way, Inter are awful and we need to start playing the game and not the occasion

Not a great half from us, but on the bright side Inter created nothing. Got our game going a little bit at least in the end, hopefully Pep has the answers to what we need to change, we make som tactical tweaks and go out taking charge of this second half. Inter will be playing for a draw, we need to start creating some more chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.