Match Thread | Man City vs. Inter Milan (18/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t picking on him, I’m just calling it as I see it, he’s nothing again tonight other than make a few square and backward passes. He creates nothing up front.
People that have a go a jack don't see the work he does.
And also he keeps the ball.
If he didn't suit our game he wouldn't be starting a game for a pep team.
There's a method and reason behind every movement and every pass.

Has anybody run the simulations to estimate how many points will be needed from 8 games for top 24 and top 8?

Just trying to gauge how much I actually care about the result.
Football manager helps with this… I’ve done many a season with this format! ;)

16 points to guarantee top 8. Usually about 9 ish for top 24.

This is a big game for our top 8 chances. We have to win every home game, then beat Slovan away. Then we’d realistically need 1 point from PSG, Juventus and Sporting away

Cant see any point in risking KDB with the Arsenal game at weekend, opportunity here to rest his legs and give Foden a decent run out.

I know it is better not to even start the conversation, but a lot of our issues bot attacking and defending start and end with Haaland, or more accurately Pep sacrificing everything to slot him in. And then we encounter the teams like Inter defending like 4-4-2 Burnley and counter-attacking like Klopp's Liverpool.
We have ben played through like never before during Pep's reign, not even his first season. I just hope for another half and another miracle of Pep's magic
Would every team in the world not find a way to slot the best striker on the planet into the team.
Some of the stuff I read on here is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.