Match Thread | Man City vs. Inter Milan (18/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re calling it as two quality teams playing a very high quality enjoyable 0-0. here on Virgin Two. The Dunney monster impressed with the defence obviously but the general opinion in the studio is that it was as entertaining a 0-0 as you can get.

Positive I suppose.

They’re calling it as two quality teams playing a very high quality enjoyable 0-0. here on Virgin Two. The Dunney monster impressed with the defence obviously but the general opinion in the studio is that it was as entertaining a 0-0 as you can get.

Positive I suppose.
I'd agree with that.
Very very tactical game.
Gundo up to speed and he gets 2 goals tonight though.
Needs a few starts in the league.

Mc Moist is fucking insuferable, his mouth runs like diahoreah.

Never stops chattering but never says anything of sense.

His tonge is so far up Milans arse he's washing their bowels.

Milan this Milan that Milan the fucking other.

Do his teeth not fit his gobby mouth or is it full of scotch....Schhh this, schhh that, Fletchhhh, I mean that schhhinsheerly !!

Inane !!

I'd agree with that.
Very very tactical game.
Gundo up to speed and he gets 2 goals tonight though.
Needs a few starts in the league.
Dunney and Damien Delaney both praising the organisation and discipline but acknowledging the quality of both teams and offering decent analysis.
Both teams had chances. City were probably rusty and Gundo maybe later in the season may well have put two away.
Phil also should have had one.

They both really enjoyed the game.

Reactions: MMA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.