Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (04/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
He scuffed a shot.

Why is everybody so dramatic all the time?

because they know they'll get a reaction out of people like you, I'd guess...

I'd hope not, because that would be against the Code of Conduct and require us to ban them so that would be silly.

Thanks, and of course I am not trying to wind anyone up, as people who know me will know.

I just genuinely think Bony's been a bit of a rabbit in headlights since his debut.

Damocles said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
Christ, got away with that one. scary how easy it looks for them to expose us

It was a free kick. You can't really prevent people from having a shot on a free kick unless we change the rules of football.
wasnt even talking about the freekick... Could have given a penalty

Ha HA hA

Mills and that Irish bitter bast@rd were baying for a penalty .... shyte about 'ball on the chalk'..... so desperate for us not to win.... sad biased numpties

Mills does indeed hate us....

Danny ...is it really gutting you that you never cut the mustard at City?

..... bye bye , looser

Would like to get Dabo back from retirement to replace Fernando. Maybe it's fine now when Barton's not here?

Worst team in the league comes here for a 0-0 draw and yet have two penalties not given and missed the best chance of the game. Meanwhile we have zero coherency anywhere on the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.