Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (15/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I’m currently on holiday, first time in the match thread for a long while and all I can see is you calling our support shit. You’re a proper boring fucker.
Typical. Ballooning around the fucking matchday thread like you own it - some of us proper supporters are on these threads every match so don't come in here giving it the Billy big balls routine sunshine.

No great surprise re the subs. Though I thought he might have given NMS 10 minutes to try to get his hat trick. He should also be thinking about subbing Kev, Ruben and Rodders. It's all about wednesday night now.

Rodri can hardly run out there it looks like.. Give the guy a damn rest, Pep..?

Could easily have been a couple of Leicester players booked for fouls on Grealish, but England thought they were fine challenges, but Bernie's wasn't???

England is a CHEAT.
I will never get tired reminding people that this **** was VAR at OT when he denied Gabby that penalty in the final minutes of the match. I said at the time that I was willing to give Oliver the benefit of a doubt for not spotting it real time. But VAR? Please! You have to be blind -which clearly is not the case here. He simply did not want to give it -and the fact his decision did not influence the final result means shit...

PS. Gabby did not get that penalty, as so many others, look what he gets now. But that's a different topic, right? Is it though?

No I’m currently on holiday, first time in the match thread for a long while and all I can see is you calling our support shit. You’re a proper boring fucker.
The old I am on holiday. So as you not hear I suggest you don’t know anything. Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.