Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (26/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time a Premier league team was 4-0 at half time on boxing day was?
Against who?
What was the final score?
(And without me looking) what happened at half time well I think that was the match

Dinho is one of my all time favorite blues but man he looks like he can't lift his legs anymore :/

For what it's worth. I was prepared to argue that that Ederson incident wasn't a penalty, and I don't really think our first was today, either.
No matter. We are totally outplaying them, and Schmeichel's made two key saves so in any case we're hugely ahead and deservedly so. We are the best team in the land (haven't been all over the world, so not quite sure), and no arguments whatsoever.
By God, but if only that Raz goal had gone in. Bernardo's pass!! What the actual fuck? The control on it is sumptuous. I'll call it: Bernardo is playing at Merlin levels now. The main difference is that the first Silva played that match after match, season after season. We'll see if Bernardo can. A wonderful player.
Anyone else get the impression that Rihay and especially Raz might have been getting coaching on penalty taking? I'm serious. No need to blast it. Just put some decent pace on it, and get it more or less in one of the corners. That's all it needs.
I thought the same about the two penaltie.

Last time a Premier league team was 4-0 at half time on boxing day was?
Against who?
What was the final score?
(And without me looking) what happened at half time well I think that was the match
City beat Hull 5-1 and Phil Brown gave his famous half-time team talk in front of the South Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.