Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferran has been on the pitch for 5 minutes and has managed to do everything he tried to do wrong so far

No defence, no midfield, we expect a kid of 20 to take the place of the club's greatest player, and what did our manager do, try and sign a 33 yr old on a million a week, laughable

last season was the same. How many times can we use that as an excuse.
As often as it's relevent?
If our best players have been injured in both seasons (Which they absolutely have, for large portions) then it's a perfectly valid excuse? Sounds like you're just too busy pissing your pants to see any logic

I think the mixture of injuries and bedding in new signings and lack of match sharpness is affecting us here. I'm not too worried as I think form is the issue and chemistry.
I'd go along with that. Plus we've clearly played and managed ourselves into a corner this match. There are obvious lessons to be learned going forward, and that's better done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.