Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (02/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame that the scummy Gomez has been taken off. Seems like they’ll want Oxlade C. to run at the midfield.

Agree. He works hard and deserves credit but he’s not making enough impact. Needs to get in on the low driven tap ins like the one KDB played across the box

Yeah it's weird with him. It's conceptually odd having a forward who isn't an elite goal getter (at least atm with Jesus) who lets your team play at an extremely high level nonetheless.

Remember his first appearance against spurs....the feeling was immense and he showed immediate impact.

Over time it has somewhat stagnated and at times flattered to deceive. Maybe being in my 40's I judge him too harshly after watching the likes of Romario, Bebeto, Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho ..

How loud are the scousers that call for every decision? Where are they shouting from? Can't be just the dugout, it sounds suspiciously like they've planted them around the ground.

Outside the Etihad at 0.0
K3hh7XW.gif

Take it , take it
That’s brilliant. Being shared in every watsapp group I’m in haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.