Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (03/01/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we do with the pace and prowess of Mendy (or even Delph) and Walker at FB? We are very pedestrian at those positions right now and it is causing issues on starting the attack.

City will always fight.. We came close to going behind but the boys kept going.

Watching on NBC, quite unbiased except Dixon ffs. But nice to hear them talking about quality and skill rather than money, costs, and fkin Liverpool... How's the LFC love in on sky?

Even match. They are as good at the quick counter ss we are at the possession.

I'd say overall, their counter has been better than our pressing. But we owned the last 15 minutes and got the magical goal from Aguero.

PerfiPerforwise we've been okay. Laporte hasn't been great at leftbLef. Kompany has been solid, Danilo very good. Stones was great until that error. So I'll grade him as good.

David:Silva has been our worst player. He and Bernardo have been playing a lot of hot potato with the ball. And that's a shame. At least Bernardo has been superb with the press. Dave has been none existent aso far. Needs to shake off the fog and help controller and win this game.

Sterling, Sane and Aguero have been vrrv good in spots.

Fernandihno has been by far the best player in the first half. I reckon this time he'll deserve his Motm votes. :)

Come on City let's get it going.
Someone has had a few pints... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.