Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking performance from the players. Even forgetting the goals, they’ve produced nothing, not one single thing. Wrong mentality coming into the game is my guess.

I’m not going to have a go at Pep because he’s the fucking man. But… we’ve seen before that you can’t play Ake alongside Zinchenko, and add Steffen (who looks pretty shambolic to me) into the mix and it’s a recipe for disaster.

there was no need to rest Laporte today with Dias coming back. Ake should have started left back with Zinchenko on the bench.

I feel sorry for the thousands of fans who have travelled from Manchester today. You deserve better.

Steffen should have saved the 3rd as well
Time we got a new number 2. You can’t be soft at this level and pep has let his emotions pick the team. The only good thing to come from this is that we can now see who has either lost the fight or is not good enough moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.