Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrific as i predicted and expected.We are a shambles.

You cannot play an 11 that has never played together in a Cup semi,let alone against our biggest rivals.We then have the issue of square pegs again......

Like i said in the pre match,playing the kids would have been no fucking worse because that team lacks cohesion,energy,power,aggression and even know how......The tramps beat us in every dept.

Another trophy thrown.

Every man and his dog new we couldn't afford to start Steffen today, 90% on here called it, He's nowhere near good enough to play in this side.
Ederson is vital to the way we set out!
Players are getting frustrated especially Bernardo Silva in midfield, Square pegs in round holes the team today just trying to put a team together.
Genuinely I hope we don't go anywhere near KDB today, The game is over done and dusted.

Keep the fucking scoreline down I'm embarrassed saying that.

Pep sacrificed this one. I can understand his decision. This match just shows how vital for the way we play is that we have Eddie, Rodri, KdB and Cancelo on the left with Walker on the right

Thankfully it's the last time this City success will play this season. You can make this many changes in the 3rd round against lower league but not in the semi final. Did it last year as well. If this is his plan for the semis, just play the kids from the 3rd round next season
Shows we have good squad to change it against lower league teams in the cup, or against the lesser teams in the premier league, but against a full strength Liverpool team we have to go with our best 11. Guys like Zinchenko, Fernandino and Steffan aren't good enough at this level, and the forward line we have today is clearly our worse combo and with little of no creativity coming from midfield this score line isn't a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.