Match Thread | Man City vs. Luton (13/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only two that have a legitimate reason for being “angry” about that first half performance are Pep and Kev.

The 2nd string players seem to be waiting for someone else to grab the game by the scruff. Namely KDB.
Apart from Doku, the rest look tentative.
This is what annoys the life out of me. This is like a Carabao Cup early round performance where the 2nd string come in and rather than trying to put down a marker, it’s half-arsed. We’ve see this type of performance far too many times over the years.

Bit flat really, which is understandable after going up so early and the rest of the game being played fairly slowly in Luton's half. We've played it very safely and have had a fair few half chances but haven't been able to score a 2nd yet.

KDB looks like the only one who is likely to create something. Nunes seems to be cursed when it come to scoring for us and aside from Haaland and KDB we don't really have many goalscorers in the starting line-up.

Nobody is playing badly but we could probably do with someone like Foden on to give us another goal threat.

Having said that, if we continue in the same way 2nd half, we should win this comfortably.

Kev on a yellow is worrying as he looks so slow today, he could easily see another card today.
Only because the ref is a complete and utter ****. No booking for Barkley when it is unarguable, but a soft one for Kev. It's cheating, plain to see.

Alvarez, Nunes & haaland up their game I’d like to think we can score 2/3 more soon into 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.