Match Thread | Man City vs Lyon (15/08/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it before they come back out, none of that 5 minutes after the restart shite.

Swallow your pride, please.

I wouldn't hold my breath, the chances and spell of possession we had in the last 10 minutes might make him think it's application rather than system.

I love Pep but he is a fucking moron for once again overthinking a game. What is the purpose of having an extra defender? To make our lives difficult? Absolute capitulation from him. Did he think we are playing vs Bayern?

Players played ok but the formation and tactics were unbelievably cowardly.

Need to change them in the second half otherwise it's another Champions League loss caused by Pep.

You really think he was trying that? He wasn't! He was simply trying to get anything on the ball.

It was a strange technique for a tackle then.

I was impressed at his positioning and his pace but as an ex defender the ball going into that area was strange for me.

Better towards the end of the half but a big team.talk needed at half time. Even if we get through i would dread facing Bayern.

Horrible half, yet again we get to the quarters and freeze. Need to change this half time, no waiting until 70 mins. Shit slow midfield offering fuck all, change it now Pep.

Frustrating. Only saving grace is it can't get worse and they stopped looking like scoring for the last 15 minutes.

Revert to normal tactics and I think we still win this, although we've made life very difficult now as they are a bit of a nightmare to chase a goal against given their defence and countering pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.