Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffling I mean wtf Oh a don’t bother with corners just give it to them for a goal kick or summat Baffling ????
stats say we are probably more likely to concede from our own corners under Pep..like most teams in the prem. Pep used to get us just re cycling when we got a corner - to me it makes sense. Unless you have a team really well drilled at set pieces like Arsenal, Villa and Liverpool, i think short corner recycle the ball again...makes more sense then giving them the ball

We're vulnerable to pacy attacks and we have been for ages. Wouldn't matter so much if we were free-scoring but we're not.

We need to hold the ball better in midfield and manoeuvre our attacking players into more and better quality shooting positions - and they need to capitalise on those situations.

Haaland just can't head the ball.

He's 6 foot 5 but can't head.

So he goes with his foot.
It's mad though that he's able to meet a cross that's 6 foot in the air and go for it with his foot way up there (Dortmund goal) but he's unsure when its coming directly into his eyeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.