Match Thread | Man City vs. Man United (03/03/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draws opponents towards him, opens up spaces for the likes of Foden, KDB and Silva to find the spaces they need.

Jack isn't our prolific goal scorer, he's the space maker, and he does it very, very well.
Too much nonsense. We have been losing games in similar for years now. Dominate and opponents counter attack and score

It seems to me that Pep has had to change things a lot this season after a first half when his tactics didnt work as well as hoped.
Or is that bollocks & its just in my mind that Peps starting tactics havent worked quite a bit in the first half ?
Sorry if its bollocks, im trying to post on here in between chatting at my Mrs bday party

To be fair we've played really well. Just need to finish.
We have been in control but Doku's been awful as per usual...when did he last beat a man?
Foden has been erratic as well.. Can't see an away win at klan or beating the Arse anyway ...hope I'm wrong but subdued like our fans in the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.