Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (02/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref is bent we need to win this ourselves as he is clearly incapable of doing his job.

Oliver's decisions after the sending off smacks of wanting to avoid being taken off United/Derby matches.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Solid first half performance but we need to take our chances when they come. Should be at least one goal up but we are in a good position to win this game and rekindle our form and confidence going forward.

The referee has bottled a big clear decision today.

He had already sent off one of theirs, not strong enough to call penalties in addition.

wattle said:
Sorry but I'm going get a slating. Seen it on my phone. Not a pen. Got the ball. Looked a pen at the ground but no. The fallani one on the other hand. Deffo pen. Atmosphere good now. Come on city!!!!!

Yaya's ball?

As someone else said, that is an unacceptable refereeing display. It isn't his job to keep the game as a contest, there were 2 pens there, the second one perfectly clear and another red card. He bottled it big time. Feeling truly cheated at the moment.

first one on kin was a definite pen but you can understand how ref might have missed it as it was quite subtle

2nd also i think if you look his vision is blocked by a utd player in his way

playing better but before the sending off they were getting too much space in midfield in first 15mins......fernando and tour often too square...however they seem to have sorted it out

their main threat is crosses to the back post and isolating clichy against Fellani....di maria has tried it a number of times already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.