Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team selection not the issue here. A brain fart by Jesus is the issue. We have been a lot better than them, as expected. Unlucky not to have equalised but it’s difficult when your striker gives away a penalty...
Spot on, that team should be wiping the floor with this lot, I’d like to see Bernie on for Jesus & if he doesn’t improve Kev off for Phil, think he’s given the ball away 7 times in that half, that’s five too many

We are awful. Can’t pass to each other, no intensity or desire, KDB is a passenger and Sterling is ..... (insert your own expletive)
This is down to Pep with team selection.

Why are we lying down for these cünts.

The media wankathon will be unbearable.

We have turned into Fylde Fc

Trying to stay positive but I think we’ll find it tough to get the breakthrough.

At least get a point.

Piss poor,I posted I think in pre match thread that get the feeling pep doesn’t want to disrespect the rags and baconface,this team and previous under pep has never put these shithouses to the sword which we are more than capable of,as for that half I’d hook kdb and sterling and bring on foden and Bernardo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.