Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/03/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will go for the 2nd in the first 5 mins then just sit off & wait for the break.

if we don’t score early this might be a bad day blues

we could still easily win this 4-1. Score early & go at them city

Interesting since kdb came back against west ham and wolves we’ve looked a lot more ropey at the back and as a team don’t look as smooth while also conceding in those two,the balance of the team looks off now since to accommodate kdb but that’s up to pep to solve ..

It is rare that we win games from losing positions at half time so I can see why the concern is there. I personally don’t think we are playing that badly but we are up against it now. They can defend in these big games as their 0-0 results show. We need to be a bit more creative. Personally I would hook Jesus and get Foden on.

The only reason its rare is because we rarely go behind.

You cant win from behind when you've not gone behind in the last 30 odd games.

United striker was well covered before the pen, there was no reason for Jesus to become that clumsy. Absolute huge mistake especially from a striker.

A mistake like this can end our CL this season we need to much more careful...
Lucky it happened today then it won’t happen again

Piss poor,I posted I think in pre match thread that get the feeling pep doesn’t want to disrespect the rags and baconface,this team and previous under pep has never put these shithouses to the sword which we are more than capable of,as for that half I’d hook kdb and sterling and bring on foden and Bernardo..
Pep's a rag in disguise has to be the funniest take I've seen on here in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.