Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (07/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have not been outclassed. We were undone by a team that played to their strengths and our glaring weakness. Aside from the first 30 minutes we have totally dominated them but are powder puff up front.
You have to be fair, in the first half we were completely outplayed. We were better in the second but they defended well.

I anit talking bollocks..thats how i feel about the game.....

I dont care about excuses about refs/var whatever....I care about performances and tatics.....weve been done tactically today...we have created very little and are vulnerable to the counter attack.....so may people saying it pre match not just me....
Why is it only City have to be 100% every fucking game and don’t have to rely on fair calls from officials?

as I say, jog the fuck on and stop talking bollocks. For someone that thinks they know so much about the game, you appear to know very little.

None of them were penalties so thats irrelevant - by the rules they aint penalties.

Stop making excuses for poor performances - if people do that we never get better
We got what we deserved , nothing, beaten at home by a poor, middle of the table team

Not all down to Dave. De Bruyne couldn't get the ball past the first man for spells in that game. All very well being great against shit like Burnley but he needs to turn it on in the big games as well. Been a while since he did that.

PL and PiGMOL desired result achieved - the dippers move on and the rags pretence about being relevant continues .

The game is completely fucked .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.