Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd (11/11/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pep needs to show them what happened last season after 2-0 and half time
Yep. I’d honestly not say anything in the dressing room.

I would just walk in, turn on the screen in the center of the room, hit play on the second half “highlights” of the April derby. Stay silent for a few minutes, and then send them back out for the second half.

complacent in possession and with our passing after the goal......all they need is a break away or set piece and they will be undeservedly back in the game.....Mendy and Mahrez have been giving the ball away too much and need to up it a bit for me

Sergio squares that, it's a tap in for Sterling. Need to get the second, can't let them hang in there.

Get running at Shaw now he's been booked.

I really hope we were conserving energy for the 2nd half because we definitely dropped off after the goal.

reverted to time wasting, we were dominating them up until we scored and have subsequently let them back in the game, although they haven't looked overly threatening, neither have we.

Somewhat disappointing after a very bright start but we should be satisfied to go in ahead.

I think we need to increase our intensity in the second half. The next goal will be crucial.

Mahrez, Aguero and Sterling have all been a bit passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.