Match Thread | Man City vs. Man Utd FA Community Shield (10/08/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good for the first 23 minutes but then a little less effective. The defence look as if they’ve had less of a preseason and are giving the ball away more often.

Good half that. Young lads did well. Nico just needs to release the ball quicker and he'll be fine. No service to the Viking so he looks isolated. Hoping to see a bit of Savio in the 2nd half

This is the rags first team minus that **** Bruno and apart from pockets of 2/3 minutes look terrible.
Thought Bruno was playing ? Thought I heard his name in commentary

Underwhelming so far. We look like it's just another pre season training game. A bit disappointed the rags are so poor as it's likely to be their only cup final this season.

200w.gif

Ederson's distribution this half has been sub Joe Hart, absolutely abysmal. Is the move to Saudi league still possible, so he's been playing limp-dicked.
Not bad half considering half cooked squad and Pep is using this game as just another pre-season friendly to play some players with no game in their legs since Euros.

Fitness exercise for all the first teamers so nothing to really say on them, its the kids that want to impress.

O'Reilly looking out of his depth at the moment sadly, not a chance in hell he can be our Rodri alternative for this season, perhaps in the future but not now, we are wide open infront of the defence where Rodri would usually be It's going to be a major issue that costs us titles if we don't address it.

Mcatee I say the same thing every single time he plays. When he gets on the ball he looks good, looks like he belongs at this level he just doesn't get himself involved anywhere near enough. Get himself involved more. start impacting games and he's there.

Bobb got quiet as the games gone on after a lightning starr but the lad is ready to play a big part in this team, I think he's elevated himself to first choice winger right now for Chelsea ahead of Grealish, Doku and Savinho.

Bernardo central alongside kovacic and a savinho debut in place of doku are the halftime subs i'd like to see and then get ake, kdb, nunes 30 minutes of gametime and the rest make subs depending on who's tired.

Wait until Savinho comes on. I don’t think a lot of fans realise what we have signed. At Girona he tore defences apart.
Let's be patient, though. He has only trained with us for a few days. It will probably take time. He has everything, though. We just need to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.