Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd - FA Cup Final (03/06/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness we would have expected a pen if that happened.but fuck me, why did we not get one..that is the cuntish VAR twats.. literally can not believe it.. I swear to God, I can not believe it.
I wouldn’t expect a penalty

Are my eyes bad or is it possible that ball didn't even touch Grealish's arm? Or is it just enough to be close for them to get a penalty?
It flicks his fingers but his arms are in natural position, it doesn't change direction and it's going straight into Ortegas arms

With the exception of Stones, Dias and Rodri, our players are having bad individual performances. Even then, we have been the better team. Not too worry, we will beat them with ease. Especially if Foden is subbed in

3 fucking disgraceful refereeing decisions so far. But we've been rank rotten as well. Grealish feeling sorry for himself, no service to erling, Silva anonymous, gundo since the worldie has done nothing, neither has kev.

Terrible so far imo. But we're still level and tbh can't play any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.