Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd - FA Cup Final (03/06/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I know won’t be popular in here but we need haaland to step up here. This why we bought him for these big moments and games. Grealish always look shit when he hasn’t played for a while he is someone who needs to stay in rhythm

Properly in control up to 30 minutes then the Grealish incident. For me a penalty under the laws but that law is stupid.

Dynamic reminds me of the second half at the Old Scummard - there, utterly the worst refereeing decision I have ever seen.

But in both cases our lads' heads got unstuck. This time we have Pep at half-time to truly sort it and he will.

Narrative will be the rules are the problem-but it’s never ever a fucking penalty

This game stinks of united nicking it through some 'suspect' officiating. Apparently David Coote of VAR has old Trafford in his background pic on Facebook. How casemiro didn't get a yellow/red for stamping on akanji and somehow won a free kick. And the bullshit penalty given where Jack had no chance of moving his arm out of the way from bissakas header. Kev didn't get a look in for his penalty shout. Put these cunts to bed before these clowns get chance to snatch it

We've been way off our usual levels. Grealish, Kev, Bernardo all nowhere near it. Haaland's not protecting the ball up to him well enough. Cmon City.

From a Newcastle fan on twitter, everyone knows whats going on.
Corruption in favour of Man utd again!
But lets be honest, David cootes on VAR, as soon as he looked at that Casemiro tackle and did nothing about it you could tell straight away which side the officials were on!
Did the same in Carabao cup final

Other Post:
I'm sorry but there's something really fishy about these VAR decisions.

It beggars belief that VAR can get 3 decisions wrong in favour of Manchester United.

It happened in Italy, it can happen here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.