Match Thread | Man City vs. Man Utd FA CUP FINAL (25/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple strategy by United in flooding the centre and hitting the long ball out to the wings. We just have to find a way to deal with that and it won't be easy. Kev's passing has been well off and we haven't managed to get Phil on the ball. In addition, Bernardo hasn't done anything with it. Doku is a shoe in, but I would bring Oscar on too. I would replace Kev and Bernie.

Would’ve been an emotional come down after the chase for 4 under pressure for that long, they don’t seem to have come back up for this but hopefully a rev up might get them up. Still, get one back and they’ll wobble.

I think part of the problem is that we retain the ball so much instead of sticking it in so it's like it's hard for Haaland to know when they're actually going to cross it. If he wastes all of his runs on possession where we just recycle it, then he's going to be knackered for one, but also he has no element of surprise on the defender.

It's like we're basically asking him to be psychic, which fortunately for us, he often is because his really good at figuring it out. But I can't blame him for being like "oh right, so now you cross it in?"

Yeah at times,we don't mix it up enough imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.