Match Thread | Man City vs. Man Utd FA CUP FINAL (25/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd have been shit they have just packed out midfield & waited to break against our ridiculous high line of stones

Our attitude & tactics have given them this cup

I don’t see how 10 players can now be motivated. Only Kova playing well.

Kev, haaland & Bernie have been shocking & look exhausted

All three are injured, it's been a cluster uck off transfer business.
Doku will only get better, but loosing Ilkay and Riyad has left a huge hole. It's the players they have covered for who are now regularly being exposed.
All a year older, and more injuries and its no wonder we have an exhausted team.

My opinion but I’ve always felt that the cups should finish before the league. I like the tension that keeps the players on their toes. I feel like that was released after the lads won on Sunday.

Sounds like an excuse now but these lads have done seemingly impossible things. They will be kicking themselves if they don’t turn this around.

Come on City!

Baffling that you fight and give everything in a semi final to get into a final and then just throw it away very strange approach..
We were awful in the semi as well, should've been 2 down if Jackson could finish, but at least we had the excuse of playing 120 minutes against Madrid 3 days earlier, what's the excuse here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.