Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait until a striker comes in the summer. So many times Sterling and Grealish keep checking back instead of driving into the box as theres nobody in there

Can Tyler manage to squeeze in any more references to the Chumps League defeat this second half please.

I have to say Newcastle’s approach to the game has helped us. I don’t mean that in a negative way because I think with some great purchases in the summer they will be a good side next season.

Get the feeling like Jack thinks he is on his holidays playing for city. He needs to up his output.
He is playing well but well within himself, need to see the more aggressive side of him, he is a different player then.

On the bbc

Adam:
I don't think the end of this season can come any quicker for City. They are ahead, but look tired and are lacking confidence.

People did watch us handle Real Madrid for 179 minutes right? It was a fluke, a fucking mental 2 minutes. We didn't get battered, we outplayed them. But shit happens in cup football.

Hopefully we don't drink our cocoa & take our sleeping pills at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.