Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t say he has. Grealish has seen plenty of the ball but he is not doing enough with it. So unless pep has told him to play safe…start running directing a the the RB.
He obviously has told him to play that because he’s been playing like that all season. I was sitting near the dugout a few months ago. Jack lost the ball trying to take on the full back and pep bellowed at him to keep the ball. I think Jacks been a diamond for sticking to the instructions and not playing how he wants

Tyler mentioned Panenka again, the fucking prick. Thinks he's funny, as funny as piles. Really hate him, regardless of the 93.20 commentary. I bet he wouldn't react like that if it ever happened to City again

Odd, for me that describes Liverpool perfectly. They haven't looked convincing for weeks and no surprise to me they dropped points last night.
Barring about 4 fixtures, every time this season Liverpool have played anyone good they've looked dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.