Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have no problem with that defence I am utterly amazed.
Tonight I have no problems.

Can you name a better second string back four anywhere in Europe?

Why there fuck does Dave need to be leaving?

He has been great since the return.

In games like this, Rodri looks imperious.

Agree about Silva since the restart.. he looks rejuvenated, also love watching him Phil and the Ginger Prince in full flow. Gutted it’s time.

Rodri looks fantastic when the whole team hunts the ball in packs. Gets exposed if we are not in sync with our press or when he’s paired with Gundo as they lack mobility together. Great player for our system when everyone is doing what they are supposed to...

The only reason the option isn’t available is that it would preclude them from advertising upcoming games as well as trying to kid us about what a marvellous game we were watching
That’s probably it. They should all give us the option Amazon do!

Shouldn’t have to but I’d willingly pay a premium for a no commentary option
Agreed. I've watched enough football to not need "Stones... passes it to Rodri on now to Cancelo... now down the wing to..." And that's the most important job they do. The absolute shite that they spout on about to justify their jobs is 100% unneeded. Not to mention the amount of jock riding and bollocks stroking they've done all season towards the Scouse scum in games they aren't even playing in.
There should be a feature where they have the same game with zero commentary available. Turn their mics toward the field so we can hear more of the player banter. I would much more look forward to watching.

Agree about Silva since the restart.. he looks rejuvenated, also love watching him Phil and the Ginger Prince in full flow. Gutted it’s time.

Rodri looks fantastic when the whole team hunts the ball in packs. Gets exposed if we are not in sync with our press or when he’s paired with Gundo as they lack mobility together. Great player for our system when everyone is doing what they are supposed to...

Well, Gundogan is on :)

He should give it 12 more months, finish with a better end to the season.

He’s good enough.

We can only hope that his last act is lifting the Champions League trophy.

A Vinny-like book end to a glorious City career.

So pleased my own 12-year-old son will be able to hopefully tell his own kids one day, I saw Dave, Vinny, Sergio, Yaya and Kevin play.

Now I know how my dad felt when he brought me up on tales of Bell, Lee and Summerbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.