Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Damien10 said:
morleyswife said:
Is it me or is Sagna playing hide and seek
No I think the Bosnian diamond is swear I just spotted him. I didn't think he was playing?

Maybe you should pull your fucking head out of your ass and open both eyes.
Sorry,I will do that now. I knew It couldn't be true.

Now i remember why i avoid the matchday thread. 'Utter Fud' for fucks sake..

get a grip. We'll batter them in the 2nd half and i'll be forty notes richer.

COME ON CITY.

malg said:
Bluemoon115 said:
andrewmswift said:
easily could be 0-3
Easily could be 3-1 City...

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif
Haha.....that's the one where he gets the kid thrown out for wearing jeans!

he's just been introduced to BBC head of drama by his boss and thats his response, just before picking up the cheese and ramming it in the face of his boss

Are we having a shit cross contest? If so, it's tough to say which of our 4 wide men is winning, but they all want the title. Dzeko's "movement" in the middle isn't exactly helping either. Jovetic looks lively though and Yaya has been above his very low average so far.

oakiecokie said:
Rammy Blue said:
Good half from Dzeko, looks well up for the battle.

Special mentions too for Fern, AK and Sagna.

You`re fucking joking.The most laziest City player EVER !!!!!

Here we go... He has one bad game along with the whole team and Dzeko bashers are coming out...

Don't think it was that bad a half, just as I don't think we were that bad against Sheffield in the previous round. Still a big chance to win it. But some players need to step up really. If Jovetic wouldn't been that shit for these final balls/shots, he would have had un outstanding half. Fernandinho and Mangala (who I always defend in his own thread) look shit, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.