Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (29/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueTaylor91 said:
Its his arm ffs! You play with your feet! Pussy!

Next time he's tackled with a dislocated shoulder etc, he'll be totally fine then.. It's a contact sport..

You're all cunts.

And I think I just got the record for quickest pulled thread and post.

When we next win the league I'm booking the following season off from football.

Bruun said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Its his arm ffs! You play with your feet! Pussy!

Next time he's tackled with a dislocated shoulder etc, he'll be totally fine then.. It's a contact sport..
Arms are actually needed to play football belive it or not. One of the reasons being balance.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Damien10 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Here we go... He has one bad game along with the whole team and Dzeko bashers are coming out...
One bad game? He's so inconsistent, he has more bad games then he has good games.

He had 1 really bad game this season and 2 games that he could do better, but so did the rest of the team. It's just that he gets all the stick every time we play bad. Did he loose any balls so far? Any misplaced passes? He's holding ball ok and he's movement is nowhere bad as some say.
Agree mate. Don't rise to it. He has scored big goals for us on both our title winning seasons and wouldn't have won them without him. Someone posted his opts stats to say he has only run half the amount of x. He is supposed to as he is our focal point upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.