Match Thread | Man City vs Norwich (02/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenabster said:
Best performance of the season so far, granted though it's Norwich. I am really liking Demechelis though. He might be a great great buy.
So; in other words, ''let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet''!

inbetween said:
smudgedj said:
citytill1die84 said:
These commentators really are pissing me off. City don't deserve to be 4 up 2 own goals and an offside LMFAO. Wow Norwich have a shot Panti MOTM so far.

Learn spanish; the Argentinian commentators can't say enough good things about City

They are probably the only ones without some sort of agenda to follow, they've already had Le Tissier up on Soccer Saturday to cover Pants's first touch from a corner... They are always just waiting for a story.

You should hear them talk about the ref's. Last season 'Lot's of politics in English football' and 'city win despite the ref' these fuckers know corruption when they see it.

pants got done well to make a good save

commentators have been fucking ridiculous. we've put norwich to the sword and all they can talk about is own goal(s)—and the nastasic goal is never ever an OG, they can fuck right off.

need this to end up at least +6 in GD

andrewmswift said:
pants got done well to make a good save

commentators have been fucking ridiculous. we've put norwich to the sword and all they can talk about is own goal(s)—and the nastasic goal is never ever an OG, they can fuck right off.

need this to end up at least +6 in GD

Yeah, i hope we play for the GD. League is too tight to not try to thrash them to improve this, could come in handy

Some lovely football from us. Granted Norwich are shite but at least they are trying to play a little football, which suits us just fine. A couple of more in the second half and more importantly, no injuries please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.