Match Thread | Man City vs Norwich (02/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Cattermole straight red....he wont be breaking any legs next week when we play them
And when I made a post about him (not very complimentary!) a couple of weeks back, I had someone on defending him and saying he's a quality footballer. Today is the seventh red card of his career (fully deserved too, according to the Sky site). The same with Dossena as well; the Mackems trying to kick their way to a result today.

It it just me...

That's it, that's all I've got, that's how happy I am right now.

jimharri said:
Quick question; do we keep the big hitters on and go for a ''massive'' (sorry!) win, or do we take them off and rest them for tuesday night, knowing that the game is won?
Probably not. CSKA Moskva in 3 days.

Manchester_lalala said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Palace and Sunderland are dead, flat out fucking brown bread

Palace will finish with the worst points total ever I think. Only decent player is there captain.

They are so bad nobody will even take the job. Nearly absurd to think a manager who's out of work would turn down the opportunity to manage a PL club. Of course until you look at the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.