Match Thread | Man City vs Port Vale (04/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well come on now you can't defend Bravo and throw the young kid under the bus like that.

For one he wasn't rooted to the spot, he looks and sees Pope going one way and goes that way but Pope double moves him and slides free on the blindside, it was a good striker move v an inexperienced kid, Bravo is 56yo and should really know his angles in all fairness, I don't particularly blame him for that goal myself but can see the positioning complaint from the others.
Didn't throw him under the bus, asking how it gets to be bravo's fault everytime I also mentioned no one cutting the cross out in the first place

I really think he has not played poorly, it seems anytime he is in net and we conceed it is immediately his fault, well before ederson got took sick we were pretty much conceding a goal every time a team attacked us, didn't notice ederson getting dogs abuse for it

Ederson makes saves and is pretty good at one on ones. I can't ever remember Bravo saving a shot that wasn't straight at him. It's almost as though he doesn't know that a player has the whole goal to aim at.

Ederson’s all round game is so much better, Bravo was half decent when we first got him but has got worse...
I don't remember bravo ever being half decent for us. I really believe we would have won the league in pep's first season if we'd signed a better keeper than Bravo.

Ederson’s all round game is so much better, Bravo was half decent when we first got him but has got worse...

his positional play is shit, his distribution is generally poor and he’s hopeless at stopping shots - but he did play for Barcelona and all that

Once the crosses aren't cut out your keeper is in play and has to be in a good position,he has been the same since he got here,he is useless mostly
Yawn, and once the cross isn't cut out your centre half is in play and has to also be in a good position

Commentors described our first goal as lucky and our second as “unfortunate”. Claiming Foden’s hand is offside (WTF?), but their goal is somehow a “great goal”. Doesn’t understand why Angelino is sometimes more advanced than Zinchenko. Raising their voices whenever Port Vale get on the ball, even if it’s in their own half. Where do they find these people?!
Liverpool supporters club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.